- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
INDIKEIT.COM collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company identification information (Company name, website address, phone number, etc.)
- Company product, solution and service information (technical details and pricing, etc.)
2. How do we collect data?
You directly provide INDIKEIT.COM with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services,
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email,
- Register for our newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. INDIKEIT.COM may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party data suppliers,
- Trading bodies (Chamber of Commerces, etc.),
- Open public sources.
3. How will we use your data?
INDIKEIT.COM collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account,
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like,
- Offer your products, solutions and services to others and vice versa.
- Find you appropriate buyers and sellers for your products, solutions and services. When INDIKEIT.COM processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from,credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
INDIKEIT.COM securely stores your data at Google cloud London (GCP) datacenters for 5 years after you deleted your account. INDIKEIT.COM will keep all your data as long as you are registered to our website. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all the information that we have about you from our database permanently. If you request from us to delete your data, we will delete your data immediately.
INDIKEIT.COM would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop INDIKEIT.COM from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your desire to be removed from marketing contacts.
6. What are your data protection rights?
INDIKEIT.COM would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request INDIKEIT.COM for copies of your personal data and your company’s data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that INDIKEIT.COM correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request INDIKEIT.COM to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that INDIKEIT.COM erase your personal data and your company’s data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that INDIKEIT.COM restrict the processing of your personal data and your company’s data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to INDIKEIT.COM 's processing of your personal data and your company’s data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that INDIKEIT.COM transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via one of the following ways; Email us at: email@example.com Call us at: 07522477623 Write to us: Yootik Ltd, 1 Concourse Way, Spaces Acero, Sheffield S1 2BJ, UK.
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Keeping you signed in; and
- Understanding how you use our website.
9. What type of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality: INDIKEIT.COM uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are at. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: INDIKEIT.COM uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. YOOTIK LIMITED sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website; you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites?
13. How to contact us